So today at work a customer asked my co-worker who is top 3 favorite marvel characters were. He said he couldn’t name a top 3 so I told him mines. He just nodded and said,”Oh ok, I don’t think I know who Venom is”. So I was like,”Aight man, I’m bout to drop some knowledge, check this out”. So I told him about the symbiote, Eddie Brock, how Eddie became Venom and a couple other shit in less than 2 minutes. The guy’s jaw dropped and said,”Wow, you know your stuff”.
After that he left and I walked away to continue working.
Cyclops vs Hawkeye
It’s so true.
AVENGERS SPOILERS AHOY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why.
- The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around.
- Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely bats an eyelash and advises Fury to use his death to motivate the team.
- Coulson was somehow able to get through Stark Tower’s security systems basically unchallenged
- When talking about Coulson after his “death” Fury says he “lost his one good eye”, a clear reference to Coulson’s codename Vision. Coulson has acted as Fury’s eyes in the field in every single aspect of the Avenger’s Initiative
- The one subject he expresses any real enthusiasm in is Captain America, a contemporary of Jim Hammond, the original Synthezoid on which the Vision was based.
- And most importantly, if this is true then Phil Coulson is alive.
Please be alive Phil…
Apparently Whedon told Gregg that Coulson would survive. [x]
OH MY GOD VISION GIVE ME VISION IF COULSON IS VISION I WILL LITERALLY SCREAM FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK
That is actually a pretty neat idea. I like that.